Topic: New release: OpenOpt 0.29, FuncDesigner 0.19, DerApproximator 0.19
I'm glad to inform you about new release:
* Some bugfixes
* Some improvements for handling sparse matrices
* Bugfix for problems with nonlinear equality constraints
* Major changes for problems with nConstraints>1
* Some improvements for automatic differentiation
* New feature: attached constraints
* New feature: oosystem
* Now you can model & solve ODE systems
* Function get_d2
* Add new stencil
* By default stencil for NSP and used-created oofuns (e.g. connected from non-Python code) now have derivatives approximation stencil №3 instead of №2, it may lead to speed decrease (but you can set it to 2 or 1 manually).
You can try it online via our Sage-server.
See also: Full Changelog, Future Plans
Best regards, D.